Semi-Private And Group Lessons
Our small group lessons are ideal for students who want to learn with others while keeping a close interaction with the teacher. Unlike other classroom environments, the maximum number of students per class is very small so you still get the attention you deserve.
Small Group Tuition: $55 per person, per lesson (max capacity 4)
Semi Private Tuition: $65 per person, per lesson (max capacity 2)
Beginners: Wednesdays, 5:00PM EST and 6:00PM EST
Intermediate: Sundays, 12:00PM EST
Advanced: Tuesdays, 5:30PM EST
Can't see a time that works for you? No worries! Contact us and we'll find another group for you!
Private lessons are ideal for clients with busy and changing schedules. After an initial free assessment session, courses are tailored based on level, needs, and schedules. whether you're studying for business or leisure, we're here to help you. We can also help you prepare for various government tests.
Tuition: $85 per lesson
Schedule is flexible.
Location: online and in Washington DC.
What's Included In Your Tuition?
Your tuition fees include much more than a lesson! When you become part of our community as a student, you have access to the following:
- 4 personalized 1 hr sessions with Elodie Guillon, experienced native teacher with 10+ years of experience
- Participation to monthly movie and book group discussions in French online
- Full access to online membership facebook group
- Priority access to annual guided tours to France
- Elodie’s exclusive list of recommendations for current French tv shows, movies, books, and music.
- Exclusive 15% discount to cultural events: wine tastings, cooking lessons, yoga, and other activities in French